- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for the company, aimed at increasing the company's visibility and attracting new customers,
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify potential customer segments and new business opportunities,
- Working with the sales and PR team to develop sales tools and marketing campaigns that promote Saxdor’s products and services,
- Managing the company's social media presence, including creating and publishing content, engaging with followers, responding to private messages and comments, and analyzing performance metrics,
- Assisting in planning and executing various type of events, internal and external such as trade shows and industry conferences, to showcase capabilities and build relationships with potential customers,
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing performance metrics, such as website traffic and social media engagement, to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities effectiveness strategies and tactics,
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in marketing, supporting marketing teams activities and recommending new approaches to improve marketing efforts,
- Graphics software management, including the ability to edit photos.
- Extremely fluent English, both spoken and written,
- Great organizing skills,
- Ability to create documentations,
- Ability to run and coordinate projects in timely manner,
- Can do-attitude,
- Flexible personality, creativity
- Employment based on an employment contract,
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Possibility of development within the organization,
- Vocational training and refresher courses provided by Saxdor Academy,
- Travel allowance over 25 km,
- Group insurance.
Part of the Finnish Saxdor group, Saxdor Shipyard is a yacht shipyard in Ełk that deals with the production and logistics of motorboats. As a company constantly looking for new challenges, Saxdor wants to redefine the motorboat industry with an innovative line of products manufactured using modern methods, effective automated processes, with particular care for employees and the natural environment. One of our leading and completed projects, apart from the production of boats, was the opening of a modern and innovative shipyard in the heart of Masuria.
The data administrator is Saxdor Shipyard Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Ełk, 19-300, ul. Stoczniowa 1. The data is collected for the purposes of recruitment, and if you express your express and voluntary consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Pursuant to Article 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that providing data is voluntary and requires your explicit consent